All too often small companies end up settling for a sub-standard, template website or a myspace page just because they think a professional, custom designed and SEO optimized website is too much for their budget. For these type clients I have developed this very special package with everything included.
Complete Custom Business Website Package
Finally, a custom designed, custom coded, search engine optimized website that looks good, functions well and allows your business the exposure it needs without breaking the bank! Here's what's included:
- Custom designed layout (includes one revision) - 100% unique to your site
- 5 - 6 pages that can include:
- home page
- about us page
- photo gallery (unlimited amount of photos)
- contact form complete with SPAM protection
- location / directions / hours
- another page of your choosing
- Validated XHTML tableless coding
- Validated cascading style sheets
- SEO friendly mod_rewrite driven page URLs
- Complete SEO optimized website
- Free hosting for one year ($90 year after that - see our economy plan for details)
- 200 hand submitted directory submissions for your site
- Complete FTP / control panel access to your account
Total cost: $2650
Time to complete: under 1 month *
Payment Terms: 50% deposit balance within 7 days of site launch
* time to complete the website is 100% conditional on customer supplying the website content (the readable text and information) in a timely fashion.
Available site additions:
- Blog section (includes administration area): $350
- Multiple photo galleries: $275
- Gallery slide show: $100
- Administration panel: allows editing of your informational pages, uploading of images to photo gallery: $500
These are recent examples of the type quality you can expect in your new website:
Custom Website FAQ
- Are these websites subcontracted out or are you really coding each one?
I personally hand code each website, to the strictest standards I myself have set.
- Does this offer apply to existing websites?
Yes, we can take the content from your existing site and 'drop it into' the new design. Only limitation is the amount of pages your current website has.
- What if my existing site has more than 6 pages?
Additional pages can be added for $20 per page, simple as that
- Does the site come with a custom logo?
Sorry it does not. If you have an existing logo we can incorporate it into your new site or we can quote you a price on a logo.
- Does the cost include a domain name?
No it does not, if you do not have a domain name I would recomend either NameCheap.com or GoDaddy.com.
- Can I host this site on my own server?
Certainly you can, but please make sure your server is running the mod_rewrite module (Linux) and PHP (preferably 5.0 or better). Without that module 90% of the SEO is lost.
- Do I have to keep the site on your hosting after the free year?
Absolutely not, but prior to moving it please make sure your server has the items mentioned in the above FAQ so your website continues to run smoothly
- What if I don't like the design, or revision that you create for me?
If you are unhappy with the layout even after a revision we can create extra designs for $200 per design. It should also be noted that we always ask new clients about specifics they would like in a layout so the layout is geared toward your likes.
- Some of the examples you have shown include some Flash, is that included?
Yes small Flash slideshows (like the ones in some of the examples) are included at no extra cost.
- Does the cost include any updating of the website once it is completed?
Sorry it does not. If you are not able to make updates to your new website please contact my wife at christinemdalton.com. She can work with any type website and within your budget.